Karachi (HRNW)- AVLC Shah Faisal has arrested a gang of Four (04) riders and mechanics / habitual Motorcycle Lifters and recovered Two (02) Stolen Motorcycles, Seven (07) Chassis, Six (06) Petrol Tanks, Seven (07) Mudguards, Five (05) Handles and six bags of different parts of motorcycles from their possession.
They are basically motorcycle riders group, mechanics and habitual motorcycle lifters. They use stolen motorcycles parts in their own motorcycles and sell the stolen motorcycles parts to their customers, spokesperson of AVLC told HRNW.
▪The accused have been arrested earlier also and have criminal record. Accused are identified namely Muti Ur Rehman s/o Anwer, Salman Badshah s/o Nazar, Owais @ Mattu s/o Ghulam Rasool, Zain Ul Abideen s/o Nadeem and are involved in cases FIR No. 158/2020 u/s 381/A PS Al-Falah, FIR No. 159/2020 u/s 381/A PS Al-Falah.
1. M/C No. KDU-5419 Super Star 70 stolen from PS Alfalah.
2. M/C No. KHD-2881 Unique 70 stolen from PS Alfalah.
3. Chassis of M/C No. KMN-8473 Union Star 70 stolen from PS Alfalah.
4. Chassis of M/C No. KED-0495 Grace 70 stolen from PS Baghdadi.
5. Chassis of M/C No. KFL-6516 Super Star 70 stolen from PS Alfalah,
6. Chassis of M/C No. KDZ-4907 HABIB 70 stolen from PS Surjani Town.
7. Chassis of M/C No. KLD-2781 Super Star 70 stolen from PS Model Colony.
8. Two Chassis Un-identified Deep Grinded.
9. Six (06) Bags of miscellaneous stolen motorcycles parts.