892 coronavirus cases confirmed in Pakistan: Dr Zafar Mirza

Islamabad (HRNW) Pakistan has reported a total of 892 known cases of the novel coronavirus so far, said Special Assistant to PM on Health Dr Zafar Mirza.

Of these 37% are women and the remaining 63% are men. In the last 24 hours, 89 patients have tested positive for the virus, he said during a press conference in Islamabad on Tuesday.

Dr Mirza said that there are a total of 7,736 suspected cases of COVID-19 including the 1,262 suspected cases reported in the last 24 hours. He even gave a province-wise breakdown of the figures:

Of the 392 confirmed cases, 78% are people who have had a travel history from Iran, the special assistant said, adding that more than 3,000 people have been quarantined.


Be the first to comment on "892 coronavirus cases confirmed in Pakistan: Dr Zafar Mirza"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.